What a wonderful world... not

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HELLO BEAUTIFUL!

Nightmares of getting bad results are over! WEeehehehes. Anywayz,to start off, it's so hard to apply for scholarships. I don't like to SELF-PRAISE! I feel bad after talking good about myself. It's not about the confidence that I lack but rather, I don't see the need to be loud about your greatness and abilities! Dunno lah.. So irritating.. I think I have issues!

Now the troubling and mind-boggling problem is : WHAT COURSE TO TAKE???? I don't really know wad to do in university actually. I like NTU more than NUS lei.. But NTU very far away.. summore must stay in dorm.. and I wanna do social work also! But they don't have double degree for social work and psychology. Maybe I can take one of them as a minor (:

Now baobao is in the army! I haven't seen him for 2 weeks :( So sad... And his handphone battery is dying on him! ARGHHHH!! He can only come out this friday! 3 MORE DAYSSS!! Hahaaa! I can't wait!!! :D

I really hope that my friends can make it to the university and we can be in the same uni!! I believe that all of them can ((: SO don't be afraid! YOU CAN DO IT!! Muahahas!

At least blogging no need to hide feelings and agony! Can talk rubbish and have no link what-so-ever! :D LOVEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home